Learn How SWIM Grid Can Help K-12 Schools Implement New Technology into the Classroom Without Breaking the Bank!
BEYOND Technology Education has developed a program called the SWIM Grid to help K-12 schools integrate new technologies into the classroom. The SWIM Grid is based on over 20 years of research. We created a quick guide to show schools how BEYOND Tech Ed utilizes the SWIM Grid to help them integrate these new technologies.
Inside You'll Learn How We Focus On 5 Planning Areas:
- Teachers - assessing, training, and support of teachers
- Student - equiping students with the tech skills to become more savvy students and future citizens
- Curriculum - addressing lesson plans and integration of relevant technology projects
- Infrastructure - evaluating your school's technology infrastructure and necessary additions
- Assessment and Project Management - developing a plan, assessing progress towards goals, and ensuring timely development
Fill out the form to the right to see how we can implement this plan affordably for your school!