Touch devices offer a perfect blend of access to audio, video, and applications educators can use to enhance instruction. In this 15-hour course, which is compatible with the NETS for Teachers, participants learn how to make effective use of this exciting technology by:
- Selecting and reviewing apps for personal productivity
- Selecting and reviewing educational applications
- Addressing classroom management challenges
- Exploring various ways iPads can be used to create content, including photos, video, podcasts, screencasts, QR Codes
- Planning pedagogically sound instructional activities using the iPad, Surface or Android Tablet
This is an instructor led course and it will be delivered at your school by highly experienced BTE PD staff. BTE Instructors are experts in the field of Instructional Technology, Instructional Design, Adult Learning Theory and Technology Use in the Classroom.
Developed by education expert, author and International speaker, Susan Brooks-Young, this is the ultimate iPad training program for K-12 classroom teachers.