Join Us for A Learning and Exploration Webinar
(event hashtag #sjca2017)
The webinar will start at:
11:00 AM to Noon Pacific Time
1:00 PM to 2:00 PM Central Time
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern Time
PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO
WHAT TO EXPECT...
A one-hour educational webinar led by the San Jacinto Christian Academy Administration and Technology Team with additional support from our consulting partner, BEYOND Technology Education.
TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- Mobile technology cart
- Updated acceptable use policy
- Robust network connectivity in preparation for one-to-one
- Effective teacher assessment and professional development
- World class educational technology curriculum
- Inclusion of Plickers and response systems in the classroom
- Interactive boards
- Use of Google Drive and Classroom for student and parent communication and paperless assignment flow
- Use of Neverware to transition donated computers into Chromebooks
- On-going conversation and tips using social hashtag #sjca2017 and comment section below
- RSVP here
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
School administrators, board members, donors and technology staff. Multiple guests may attend from each school.
There is no cost for invited school guests and their co-workers.
TEXAS SCHOOLS PARTNERED WITH BTE
- Brazosport Christian, Lake Jackson, TX
- Harvest Christian School, Fort Worth, TX
- Plainview Christian School, Plainview, TX
- Simonton Christian Academy, Simonton, TX
- Southcrest Christian School, Lubbock, TX
Please call Joey Heppner at 806-372-2285 x110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and all positive comments are encouraged below.