The 5 Key Areas of a Highly Successful K-12 Technology Integration Plan
The pressure to include technology in the teaching and learning process has never been greater. A simple yet effective plan is more important than ever. But where do you start?
In this free on-demand webinar we will share technology planning secrets of other busy K-12 School Administrators. Topics will include:
- Staff assessment and professional development
- Curriculum integration and how technology can impact instruction
- Infrastructure needs for today's devices
- Developing a 4 year plan and how to get it paid for
- Planning for a successful BYOD or 1:1 implementation
- How this technology program can give your describe the imageschool a powerful way to keep and attract more students
We will describe the current trends justifying the need for technology and we will introduce you to the "SWIMGrid" approach to technology planning which covers the 5 key planning areas.
To watch the on-demand video please fill out the form below.
THIS COULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT 45 MINUTES YOU SPEND ON-LINE ALL YEAR.
Founder and Co-CEO
BEYOND Technology Education
For ongoing discussion, Twitter users can use #BTEK12 and #swimgrid